Nominations are now open for the 2018 GSKA Board of Directors. The following positions are available:
- Vice President
You may submit nominations online below, and we will also take nominations at the track at the beginning of the day during Race #7 on September 16. You may nominate yourself or any other GSKA member that meets the following requirements:
- Must have been an active member during the previous season.
- Must be in current good standing at the time of the nominations.
- Only one member per extended family.
- Must not own or work for a business that would create a conflict of interest in board votes. (Karting, Kart part suppliers, paid LMS facility maintenance contractor, paid race officials, etc.)
- Past-president is a non-elected position and can be filled by any past president if the previous president is unavailable. Must be approved by current board not the board-elect.
- President position has a 2 year term limit. That individual can serve as another officer. 2 years are concurrent or not concurrent. One you have served 2 years as a president you must relinquish the role to another member. After a 3 year hiatus from the end of the individuals last year as president. The term limit resets and they can run again as president.
- No club member who has ever been given a suspension longer than 1 year may serve on the GSKA board.
- Members must not owe any money to GSKA to participate as board members.